Register here: Email email@example.com
"Building Our Community Through Art One Person at a Time"
Locally owned & operated by certified art teachers!
Visit our rotating gallery of work at Vagabond Sandwich Shop!!
Have a question ??? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to schedule a Birthday Party? Click Here
Welcome to Exploration Art School
- Highly Qualified & Mature Instructors!
- Classes, Parties, Camps, Troop Badge completion, Field Trips to your school or our studio, Art Teacher Mentoring
- Creative, supportive and accepting environment. (Our program has been LISS funded for the past 7 years)
- All students will an IEP or Diagnosis from a Dr. must attend a Pre-Assessment meeting before registering for class to make sure that our program is a good fit for your child. The cost is $25 and the assessment is 30 minutes in length. Your money will be refunded at the end of the assessment if Nicki does not feel that our program is a good fit for your child. Email email@example.com to schedule your child's pre-assessment meeting.
- 13 or less students per teacher - Medium Group Studio.
- 7 or less students per teacher - Small Group Studio.
- Placed 1st at the Harford County Farm Fair for Visual Arts and Photography 2007,2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016
- Placed 1st & 2nd at the Maryland State fair for Visual Arts 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Nicki Jergensen, MEd is a local resident of Bel Air, a wife and mother of 3. She is an extraordinary educator with a Masters Degree in Art Education and has been teaching Art for over 20 years! She began her career in 1995 in Baltimore County Public schools. Nicki has an extensive background working with children who have various learning styles. She is experienced with arts infusion. Her own children have been immersed in music, art and HCPL library programs since birth. Nicki understands the impact the arts and reading can have on a child. She has studied with Dr. Betty Edwards, author of “Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain” and “Color”. "I try and fill my life with good people and lots of art - - making people feel welcome and like an Artist is my speciality! "Nicki's artwork is very personal. She uses her art to work through her feelings. She get's inspiration from her life experiences such as family, successes and struggles. She loves using color. She feels that art embodies ones whole person. Art just isn't about pretty pictures. Art is about who you are, how you feel inside and how the materials and techniques you select help you feel while you are in the the artistic process and after you are done reflecting on the work. Sometimes artwork is aesthetically beautiful and other times it is not to the viewer and all of that is why the power of art is so important. “ Nicki is the Owner/Founder/Art Instructor of “Exploration Art School” which was established in January, 2007. You May reach Nicki by email: